Tuesday, October 5, 2010

seven truths about me: the versatile blogger award

the indian commentator has awarded/tagged the versatile blogger badge to me....yay!! thanks anu!!
so what i now have to do is to tell seven truths about me  (its fun when these are truths you, my wonderful readers don't know about me)and then tag seven bloggers (but thats too less a number!!)

okay so here they are seven truths about me:

1. i am not a giver...i am a taker (it is selfish i know...but true)

2. my first reaction to anything is stress and anxiety (how i'd like to change this)

3. i tend to delay anything and everything...(i don't really know if that makes me lazy)(replying to mails, comments, queries, phone calls, things my mom asks me to do and i have missed many a great opportunity because of this)

4. i am very easily excited and very quickly bored (i crave excitement and newness everyday)

5. i suck at maths/numbers/finances and do anything to avoid it in my everyday life (thank god for my husband)

6. i don't really know what my purpose in life is..sometimes it stresses me and sometimes it does not, i have never planned anything in my life and have always gone with the flow...so far it has worked for me and i like it this way!!

7. i think i am god's favourite child and get whatever i truely wish for !!!

so  do you know me a little more now?? i could go on you know....and out with the truths so my readers know me better...;) but this will do for now....!!!

and so i am tagging these versatile bloggers...
the key bunch
of peacocks and paisleys
once upon a tea time
saffron and silk
rang decor
purple homes
an indian summer
my dream canvas
the quaint and luminous life of a cha lover

.....oops i have exceeded 7 ;P

it'll be fun to read 7 truths about you all....so do join in!!

cheers

8 comments:

Kamini said...

Ha ha that was fun to read! I don't believe the first one...you have given way too much, so take that one back Kanika :-)
Ok shall get on it.....!Hmmmm lots to think about, the easy way would be to ask my husband, but I won't do that! After all I do need something positive to write about too! :-)

The Ketchup Girl said...

the first ever blog award, i truly loved getting :D . Thank you. And well, number one ain't true at all. Thats what u might think, might not hold true for people who are around u...:) And I super suck at Math too!

Anu Lal said...

Congrats Kanika. And I too have that math problem. ...:)

Unknown said...

It's uncanny.You are exactly like me!It was a bit scary reading this coz this is what I would have written.

Unknown said...

so join in the party guys...lets hear those truths about u!!

Unknown said...

all of us suck at math??? hahahahahha

Unknown said...

what fun knowing you more! Will pick up the tag soon!

Patti Friday said...

Hello from Canada! So nice to meet your here! I love your honesty! Bravo! You would be a terrific friend!